Fix Your Slice with Pocket Pin High Pro
"Fix Your Slice While Adding 15 Yards To Your Drives and 5 Yards To Your Iron Shots. Guaranteed."
Take the Click It Challenge today and fix your slice!
Add 15 yards to your drive and 5 yards to your iron shots within 60 days or we'll refund your order.
The Pocket Pin High Pro is THE golf swing aid that teaches you to correctly shift your weight during your golf swing.
Quickly fix your slices and adding yards to your swings and shots.
Dozens of PGA Pros & thousands of happy customers can't be wrong!
✓ SOLID DRIVES THAT WILL ADD 15 YARDS DISTANCE
✓ CRISP LASER-LIKE IRONS THAT WILL INCREASE YOUR DISTANCE BY AT LEAST 5 YARDS
✓ DEADLY PITCHES THAT LEAVE TAP-INS FOR BIRDIES
✓ USED BY PGA TEACHING PROFESSIONALS AROUND THE WORLD
✓ BACKED BY THE "CLICK IT CHALLENGE" 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
✓ FIXES CHRONIC SLICING
"Now You Can Understand Your Swing Problem … and Fix it, FAST."
What A Difference A Shift Can Make
When you watch a seriously good golfer in slow motion, you'll see something special at impact...
So here’s what happens when you get the weight to the front foot …
✓ Solid contact with every club in your bag.
✓ A piercing trajectory.
✓ Accuracy because it’s easier to get the clubface square to the target line at impact.
✓ Maximum distance.
✓ Consistency … every time you tee it up.
You start to become the golfer you can be. Suddenly, golf becomes a totally different game.
Correct weight transfer is SO important that many golf teachers use a special pad to see where the student’s weight is … during the entire swing.
One of these teachers? Sean Foley, who teaches Justin Rose and Hunter Mahan...
How to use the POCKET PIN HIGH PRO.
ONE. Take your stance.
TWO. Put the PIN HIGH PRO under your front foot.
THREE. Make a swing … with or without a ball.
FOUR. When you transfer your weight correctly to the front foot, the PIN HIGH PRO makes a clicking noise.
When the PIN HIGH PRO clicks, you have transferred your weight correctly. You will enjoy instant improvement because you’re getting the weight correctly into the swing.
✓ The PIN HIGH PRO is made from ultra-durable polycarbonate plastic.
✓ Screws and springs are stainless steel … making all parts durable and weather resistant.
✓ The PIN HIGH PRO weighs approximately 3 ounces and has a diameter of 4 -1/4 inches.
✓ The height is less than 7/8 inches for a very low profile.
✓ It takes approximately 15 lbs. to compress the spring to the point where it initiates the clicking sound … so you know your weight is forward.
✓ Made in the USA.
24 Reasons to Add the POCKET PIN HIGH PRO to Your Golf Improvement and Enjoyment Arsenal
You'll love the PIN HIGH PRO … here’s why …
- You’ll get your weight to the front foot in the correct sequence so you maximize your distance with every club … including your driver.
- Enjoy piercing and penetrating tour-quality iron shots.
- Fix the most common swing fault – INCORRECT WEIGHT SHIFT.
- Say goodbye to slicing FOREVER! Never hit another banana ball again.
- Get a power-draw going … a must for most golfers looking for better-than-average distance.
- Dramatically improve your accuracy with every club in your bag.
- Practice pretty much anywhere there’s room to swing a club (but please be careful in your living room).
- Start to generate impressive clubhead speed for maximum distance … because your weight is in the correct place.
- Automatically make the correct moves with your lower body – without thinking about your lower body. That’s the beauty of the correct weight shift.
- Gain the correct weight distribution in your swing … a key to consistency.
- Get the hands ahead of the ball at impact … a crucial move for pure ball striking.
- Practice with the PIN HIGH PRO on the golf course so you maintain correct feel – even with uneven lies.
- You can even use the PIN HIGH PRO to help you hit different trajectories … low … high … draw … fade …
- Shoot lower scores with a bulletproof swing – because you’re making the correct weight shift.
- Gain confidence … because you’re getting the right feedback plus you’re seeing results.
- Enjoy “sweet spot” contact every time … the key to reducing your handicap.
- Eradicate problems like topping, lack of distance, pulls, pushes, poor contact, hooks, foozles, and other irritants.
- It’s super-easy to use … just put the PIN HIGH PRO under your front foot.
- It works – just ask the thousands of happy golfers …
- It fits in your golf bag … and weighs next to nothing.
- Years of use ... made from the highest quality materials.
- One size fits all … from 5 to 95 … male … female … lefty … righty …
- Will help any standard of golfer … from total beginner to champion.
- Click It Challenge 60-Day Money Back Guarantee means you have zero risk
Golfers and Teaching Professionals Around the World Love the POCKET PIN HIGH PRO
These testimonials are from golfers who have purchased the POCKET PIN HIGH PRO.
PROPER WEIGHT SHIFT
“The Pin High Pro has really helped me develop a proper weight shift for my golf swing. The “click” of the Pin High Pro generated upon compression of the device by the front foot provides immediate feedback indicating the exact time the body weight has shifted in accordance with a proper golf swing. The device is always in my bag for use on the practice range. A truly wonderful invention.”
— Andrew Lake
“As the Director of Instruction at GolfTEC Knoxville, I have given over 13,000 private lessons in the last 8 years. The biggest issues most golfers have, is an unstable and unbalanced based during the swing. Without these pieces the golfer will struggle with proper weight transference in the downswing, which in turn leads to bigger issues that most amateur golfers face. This device helps build a better base and provides instant feedback to the golfer if he or she is performing the proper sequence like all tour professionals have in common. I remember when Carl stopped by with the original Pin High Pro a few years ago, I started to use it with my students had success with it. We had talked about something more portable and the answer was the Pocket. This new version is great and easier for a student to use at home or take to the range for instant feedback.”
— Jason Nelson
THUMBS UP … BUILDS CONFIDENCE …
“As a Master Teaching Professional, having taught many thousands of students to play the game. I’ve worked with every skill level from absolute beginner to collegiate team captains, as well as competed myself at the highest level. Through the 44 plus years in the game, I’ve seen numerous training aids that promise to cure swing flaws and have students reach their highest potential. Where a few actually do what they promise, the greatest majority become another gadget in the bottom of the closet. I recently acquired a (Pin High Pro) unit, and was surprised at just how beneficial it is in teaching. One of the last things people achieve when learning to properly swing the club is correctly transferring their weight to the forward side. In fear of losing their balance, they become apprehensive in committing to the shot and completing the swing. This leads to a lack of power as well as inconsistent ball striking. When I put the pin hi pro under my student’s forward foot, they make an added effort to get their weight forward and hear the click. This immediately builds confidence in the weight transfer and reassures them that they are completing the swing. The results are immediate and absolutely beneficial to anyone teaching or learning the game. It’s a great tool for indoor practice as well. I definitely give it a THUMBS UP.”
— Christopher Warner
“Some times simple is best. The PIN HI PRO really does give you instant feedback. If you shifted your weight correctly, you will hear the click. No weight shift, no click. The instant feedback really works in training weight shift. Of course there are other things to learn to make a correct swing, but this aids quickly provides the feedback that allows you to master weight shift.”
— Bob Kennedy
“I am a PGA golf instructor at Avalon golf club in Knoxville TN, and I have been using the Pin High Pro to really help my students understand how important it is to have that transfer of weight toward the target. It is really great to see my students start hitting the ball more solid and also see their faces light up because they are hitting the ball a lot farther. Carl Papa has really done a great job with providing a product that really works. Thanks Carl for your help. It has made my job a whole lot easier.”
— Clint Suggs
“At first I didn’t think this product worked. It wasn’t clicking for me. I’m a bigger guy, and no matter what I did, it wouldn’t click. But then I realized I just wasn’t shifting my weight. It took me about 5-10 minutes of getting into the rhythm. After I took it off, I hit beautiful shots. Before, I was hitting anything but straight. I still do the bad habits like I did before, so I always carry it with me to ‘get back in the swing of things’. It’s a well made product, and I’ll use it for years. I’m glad I got it.”
— JR Charles